About Joanne Yoder
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Kutztown real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (I do enjoy working with first time home buyers!)
- e-Pro (internet proficiency)
- Member – Friends of the Kutztown Community Library
- Trustee – Kutztown Community Library (2013-2018)
- Berks County Public Library Trustee of the Year (2018)
- Member – Kutztown Area Garden Club
- Penn State Berks Co. Master Gardener
- Skiing, tennis, golf (numerous attempts!), most outdoor activities.
- Dogs (especially Australian Shepherds & Irish Wolfhounds)
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Berks County or Greater Lehigh Valley Area, please contact me.